9:45 - 10:45 Sunday Mornings
- 9:45 am All children are invited to meet in the main room downstairs for some fellowship time. Children can visit with one another and play games, color or solve word puzzles.
- 10:00 am We all gather to light a candle, share prayers, recite the Lord's Prayer, and collect monetary offerings or donations to the Gap Essentials Ministry.
- 10:05 am The children are dismissed into classes depending on their grade in school. During class time the children will have a Bible study lesson with age appropriate discussion and activities to reinforce the message.
- 10:45 am Classes are dismissed (sometimes with a special snack).
Pre-K - Wendy Roeder
K-2nd - Kristi Ray and Divine Irambona
3rd-4th - Kevin Huggins
5th-8th - Mark Vignolo and Tom Ramsey Barnes
Aides and Substitutes - Theresa Kotvis and Lisa Ramsey Barnes
No classes on the following dates:
- March 24 & 31 (Spring Break)
Last class is May 19.
The younger children's lessons come from the Abingdon Press One Room School House kit. There are prepared lessons with reproducible activities to engage the children through plays, songs, crafts, word puzzles, and ideas on how to practice the lessons learned in our daily lives. Beginning January 2013 the lessons will focus on the Communion Sacrament.
The older youth in the confirmation class are taught from Here We Stand Augsburg Fortress curriculum.
Questions? Contact Tammy McDonald in the Church office (503) 645-4994.
>> click here