Do you have a comment about the music we sing? Help us better serve the congregation by giving us your feedback or ideas! If you have a song request, please allow at least three weeks in advance. All praise and critical thoughts are accepted.
See what's on the schedule for this week's worship service, and what we've sung in the past by clicking above.
Directed by Stacie Sandow
The Little Lambs Children's Choir meets every Wednesday at 6:30pm-7:00pm. Everyone is welcome to attend! Parents are encouraged to participate with infants and children younger than 2 years old. At rehearsals we will learn bible verses, sing fun songs and explore music theory with games and musical instruments. During the summer, we will sing at one 10:30am service a month. During the school year, we will sing at two services a month. We will also do special music during holidays and church events.
Ten reasons why YOU should join the SOV choir:
1. We have no auditions
2. You don't have to "know how" to sing; just come and let the lord use you
3. You get to fellowship every week with spectacular people
4. It is fun!
5. You are guaranteed at least two worship experiences each week
6. You will grow spiritually
7. It is good physical exercise
8. Creative activities are a great way to keep your mind young
9. It is a vital ministry of our church and a chance to serve
10. God loves to hear you rejoice