Kids of the Kingdom Christian Preschool
- Classes and Fees
- Staff Bios
- Enrollment Form
- Financial Agreement
- Immunization Form
Now Enrolling for Fall 2014 Classes
Please contact us now for a tour at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 503-645-0236. Tours will be provided at your convenience. Our teachers' lesson plans focus on "play" offering stimulating learning environments that will engage your child. We feature small class sizes and also have a large playground surrounded by wetlands. Kindergarten starts on Tuesday, September 2, and Preschool classes begin the week of September 8.
Kids of the Kingdom Christian Preschool and Kindergarten, located in Beaverton, Oregon, welcomes your child to grow in God's love and learn about the world around them. We believe all children are precious gifts of God, created in His image and loved unconditionally by Him.
Our teachers have created classrooms where children can learn and create at their own pace. Children will:
- Learn to be good stewards of God's natural world through observation and care of creation
- Learn respect for themselves and others through play
- Learn to cooperate and socialize during free choice, small group time and outdoor play
- Learn songs, finger plays, rhythm, and movement
- Listen to and act out stories using magnet boards, masks and puppets
- Actively participate at Pastor's Chapel time through interactive stories and songs
- Create art through various media such as paint, clay, and collage
- Recognize letters, letter sounds, numbers, shapes, and colors
We feature small class sizes offering stimulating learning environments that will engage your child. We also have a large playground surrounded by wetlands for the children to enjoy nature.
Come visit and see how your child experiences God's love for them through a program that encourages your child's curiosity and exploration.
Kids of the Kingdom Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is a ministry of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church. Our mission is to provide a quality educational environment where young children learn, grow and experience the love of God, self and others.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national, or ethnic origin in administration of our educational programs.